This Technical Guide provides a detailed description of the PSPB service or mobile health center to increase the reach and quality of Puskesmas services for people in work areas that are difficult to reach by Puskesmas services in buildings. The objectives of this PSPB Service are:
1. Bringing closer basic health services that are more comprehensive in terms of types and health workers who serve, and are available regularly, to the island community.
2. Support the services of supporting Puskesmas (Pustu) and village health posts (Poskesdes) in the Islands in Liukang Tuppabiring Utara Sub-District.
3. Carry out early detection and also follow up on the results of early detection of diseases carried out by the Pustu or Poskesdes. If needed, make referrals to higher health services,
4. Increasing the coverage and quality of services at the Sabutung Health Center,
5. Supporting the implementation of health services in remote and difficult to reach areas in the Sabutung Health Center working area, and
6. Carry out services outside the Sabutung Community Health Center building for general polyclinic, dental, maternal and child health polyclinics (KIA), as well as health education, monitoring / surveillance and health promotion services, as well as disease prevention.